The Gentleman Scientist of the South West (sorry Don't Starve)

Whether I am in fact a Gentleman is up to general opinion (and is probably not held in the views of others, but it sounds cool), but a Scientist I am! Hi, i’m Jake, and am a kind of old member of the TSA, like Cyndaquil, pretty much an original starter, but not Squirtle, Charmander or Bulbasaur (paraphrasing Jonny Coad). As stated above I am a science lover (except from Physics, that’s JonnyCoads and c4s area of expertise), also a gamer (though not very good one) and fan of the popular HBO series/George RR Martin series Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire. I may not be good at playing games (as the famous saying of “Jake you’re Shit”- JonnyCoad 2014, proves testament to) but I am willing to give almost anything a try! Except Dota… Dota can die in a hole, with a fire lit by Balerion the Black Dread, Meraxes, Vhagar, Drogon, Rheagal and Viserion all at the same time… with the remains of “The Bitch King of Westeros” Joffery Baratheon/Lannister, Viserys-with his Golden Crown of course- and The Mountain Gregor Clegane (for killing The Red Viper, he was awesome) Oh, spoilers… :wink:

Welcome Jake!

Jake, you joined in like 2011, you’re hardly new :wink: you’re like cyndaquil, a slightly later starter Pokemon, but just as awesome and is considered a classic Pokemon.

1 Like

I think you should have added about your awesomenauts career and blame sentinel and xmb… nothing more to add

What are you talking about Jamoo, J_Wakatak here’s only the best Awesomenauts player this side of the planet… :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t make me go get evidence… :stuck_out_tongue:

What you mean THIS EVIDENCE! and also I know about your schemes to Photoshop Awesomenauts screenshots attempting to remove Jake’s MLG status… for shame Jamoo… for shame! :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like