Terraria - Progression to Hardmode

We all need to group together for like an hour to simultaneously kill Skeletron and WoF so we don’t get super bored in Pre-Hardmode (or in two separate sessions so people can fully exploit Pre-Hardmode dungeon to be ready for Hardmode etc.).

So can we organise a time to do that, because just waiting 'till everyone is miraculously on ain’t working.

So spread the word of this post and get suggesting times (i.e. 9pm Thursday 14th July)

thnx xoxoxoxo

Love Lil’ Jon <3

2 Likes

Agreed, We have essentially gotten as far as possible at the moment and going into hardmode would be good

Aye! And my axe!
See ya then peeps… Muahahaha… (If we don’t spontaneously meet sooner)
C4 x

Good news everyone!

Piggy banks and safes seem to have been updated to not bypass the server side character protection, so I won’t have to remove them anymore.

I will also be there at 9 for today.

With the combined might of The Sentinel Alliance’s Terraria division, one server crash, several hundred thousand bullets and a few small trinkets from The Bartender™ we have defeated the Wall of Flesh.

We Are Now in Hardmode

After just 9 days we have entered hardmode and unleashed the hoards of terrifying expert difficulty unicorns. :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: How we will survive I do not yet know, but we must.

Since survival is such a must I’ve created a catchy code name for our plan to avoid the corruption: High Offensive Protective Emergency Lock-down Event Safety System or H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S. for short. If anyone has any ideas for the H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S. plan please put them forward.

^ The advanced home security system that you can see pictured above is mearly my first attempt at a H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S. plan.

The Terraria server is now officially back online, in all it’s new updated glory.

And I’ve just noticed all of the buffs our banners give us.