Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Lets get it! (25/06 to 4/07)

We all enjoy strategy games quite a bit but generally only play them when they reach a certain price point and once such game has reached that point, a game from a sub-genre of strategy that we have sadly completely missed thus far: SPACE 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) games

The game is Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, a real time 4X where you command a space-faring empire to build fleets, establish trade routes, fight pirates, exterminate enemies and so much more. I’ve been a fan of the Sins games for a while and can personally vouch for the quality of this game but if Steam reviews are anything to go by it also has a Very Positive rating as it well deserves.

Total Biscuit’s WTF Is of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is probably the best introduction to it for those completely new who are unsure, so have a little watch of that above. Oh I should also mention that absolutely amazing selection of mods for it, including a full conversion Star Trek mod, Halo mod and Star Wars mod.

STAR TREK MOD!

Convinced? Onto buying it then (only £3.81):

Currently 75% off on Steam (£7.49) or even more if we buy the 4-pack (£3.81) which is what I’m calling for. Unfortunately due to the way Steam 4-packs work I’m unable to buy one since I already own the game, that means to gain maximum benefit we need to organise a list of people who will purchase that initial packs.

Since a maximum of 10 people can play in one game of Sins I think organising two 4 packs would be appropriate. As I said we need two people to purchase the initial pack and then can transfer funds via PayPal back. Each copy will cost £3.81.

Currently Interested:

Pack 1 (Initial Purchaser @XMB):

Pack 2 (initial purchaser unknown):

Solid Maybe:

Come on everyone + @Core lets play a space 4X for once. Please respond here or tell me elsewhere if you’d like a copy or/and if you can be an initial purchaser of a pack.

1 Like

My paypal email: tiggy989@googlemail.com

Thanks for buying the first pack.

Thought I should post the opening cinimatic for Sins here since it explains the story so well, reminds me a lot of the good old Age of Mythology and Age of Empires cinimatics.