[Closed] StarMade Server

The server is now updated.

We’re using the latest stable release v0.199.646

Aw, What I figured. Already downgraded to it. From the Pre, I mean which is pretty good if you play you should check it out. But still some errors with it. So thanks

currently there is a guy trying to extort people and spawn kill them

Greetings all the faction Rome Raiders are attacking peaceful faction randomly and spawn killing them if there is an admin that could help fix this problem we would be very grateful

I’ll be around soon to resolve the situation

Hello, sorry to be a nag but it seems the Starmade Server is stuck doing that “waiting to spawn” forever bug. I asked a couple people to test it and they got the same thing. Think we could get a server reset? Or if there’s a better venue to file such a request into–could you point me to it?

Thanks for informing me. I’ve restarted the server and I’m not getting any waiting to spawn bug when connecting, let me know if them problem is still there for you.

Also here definitely works for filing a request like that, though asking on our Riot community chatroom may get a faster response if I’m around at the time. Feel free to use either.

I have tried it again and it is resolved. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hmm… the server will not spawn me. It loads me in, and the swirly stand by screen shows, but it will not let me leave the spawning in part, no matter how long I wait. I don’t know what to do, because half of my blueprints I haven’t saved to my computer.

Hi there, is the Server down?

A.

The starmade one? It’s been down a while. The guy who runs them has been at university and moving

hi, yes, the starmade server^^

it is down for over a day, and my group 3-6 player ask me if the server starts again :slight_smile:

Well sentinel is at work atm, but I will let him know.

thx you a lot :DDDDD

Just merged this post with the main Starmade one, please post here in the future or poke me on Riot. Just keeping the forum clean.

Sorry I wasen’t able to respond to this faster, I was indeed at work like @prudamish said.

I found the problem… the server ran out of disk space… wasn’t quite expecting that so soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve increased the server’s disk space quota and it is now back online, should be working fine. Do let me know if there are any other problems.

Ah, ok, thx <33333333

1 Like

@SentinelX101 My ship has disappeared from the world. I tried messaging you, I hope you see this and get back to me soon.

Hi, wanted to ask if our server also gets an update? : D

Hey Apollo, got your message and I just responded.

We certainly will be updating soon, we were just waiting for things to cool down first. It’s been a pretty big update and creates a big potential for griefing so I was also hoping to update the rules before the server.

It shouldn’t be too long before we update it, early next week at the latest.